New features of Scope Cam Firmware V2.1.1:
- 1.Fixed the bug of Image flip.
- HOW TO UPDATE?
Method 1 (recommended): Update the firmware through App.
- It Requires Android App V1.9.3+/iOS APP 1.4.4+
Method 2: the classic method (manually copy the firmware file onto the SD card).
- Firmware Upgrade (It would be better to upgrade when the battery is fully charged)
- 1. After downloading the firmware, unzip the downloaded file, find the RCSC.BRN file and copy it to the root directory of the microSD card. The firmware name should be confirmed as RCSC.BRN.
- 2. Disconnect from the computer, powering the camera via the mobile charger. And then turn on the Scope Cam with the micro SD card inserted. The camera will automatically update the firmware.
- 3. Orange light blinks slowly while firmware is upgrading.
- 4. After 2 minute, the camera will automatically shut down,upgrade has completed.
Looking for previous versions?