Split-Mini2 Firmware V2.4:
- 1.Fixed the bug:The camera does not turn on properly when the camera board is too hot
- 2.The name of the video file was changed from Video to DCIM.
- HOW TO UPDATE?
The classic method (manually copy the firmware file onto the SD card).
- 1. After downloading the firmware, unzip the downloaded file, find the Split-M.BRN file and copy it to the root directory of the microSD card. The firmware name should be confirmed as Split-M.BRN.
- 2. Disconnect from the computer, powering the camera via the mobile charger. And then turn on the RUNCAM Split Mini with the micro SD card inserted. The camera will automatically update the firmware.
- 3. Orange light blinks slowly while firmware is upgrading.
- 4. After 1 minute, the camera will automatically shut down,upgrade has completed.
Looking for previous versions?