RunCam Split 4 Firmware V1.1.6:
- HOW TO UPDATE?
The classic method (manually copy the firmware file onto the SD card).
- (Note: Do not power off or remove the SD card during the firmware upgrade process.)
- 1. After downloading the firmware, unzip the downloaded file, find the SPLIT-4.BRN file and copy it to the root directory of the microSD card. The firmware name should be confirmed as SPLIT-4.BRN.
- 2. Turn on the RunCam Split 4 with the micro SD card inserted. The camera will automatically update the firmware.
- 3. Orange light blinks slowly while firmware is upgrading.
- 4. After 1 minute, the camera will automatically shut down,upgrade has completed.
Looking for previous versions?