New features of RunCam Firmware V3.9:
- 1. Fixed some error for pwm.
- 2. Fixed some error for video recording
- Some old RunCam 2 cameras may not be compatible with the latest firmware. To avoid the possible issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm first before updating the latest firmware.
- HOW TO UPDATE?
Method 1 (recommended): Update the firmware through App.
- It Requires iOS App v1.3.0 + | Android App v1.8.0 + and the current firmware version of the camera needs to be>= V2.1.
Method 2: the classic method (manually copy the firmware file RunCam2.BRN onto the SD card and keep the battery level above 50%).
- 1. After downloading the firmware, put it under the root directory of micro SD card.
- 2. Turn on the RUNCAM 2 with the micro SD card inserted. The camera will automatically start checking the firmware (no need to do any key operation).
- 3. When the orange light blinks slowly, the camera is updating.
- 4. After two minutes, the camera will automatically shut down. The update has completed.
Looking for previous versions?
Cannot turn on the camera after updating it?