Split-Mini2 Firmware V2.3:
- HOW TO UPDATE?
Method 1 (recommended): Update the firmware through App.
- It Requires Android App V1.9.3+/iOS APP 1.4.4+
Method 2: The classic method (manually copy the firmware file onto the SD card).
- 1. After downloading the firmware, unzip the downloaded file, find the Split-M.BRN file and copy it to the root directory of the microSD card. The firmware name should be confirmed as Split-M.BRN.
- 2. Disconnect from the computer, powering the camera via the mobile charger. And then turn on the RUNCAM Split Mini 2 with the micro SD card inserted. The camera will automatically update the firmware.
- 3. Orange light blinks slowly while firmware is upgrading.
- 4. After 1 minute, the camera will automatically shut down,upgrade has completed.
Looking for previous versions?